Saturday, June 25, 2011

la dee da and so it goes...

 This is a shameful excuse for a current and up to date blog, but it is finally spring here in the PNW and we have been outside. I love outside, Che LOVES outside. Ghetto Farms is being slightly classed up by Husband Man. We are really on the way, baby steps...teeny tiny baby steps.

My secret inner goals want to erupt all over the page but I find that inner determination vs creative desire is sometimes a hard call.  

I'm building a wall and for once not metaphorically, I am literally building a wall as part of my raised bed revolution. I'm feeling industrious as I clean up randomly buried "treasures" during this revolt on mass produced or imported edibles. We have big plans we say, we have big plans! (and one day we will write it on the moon)

No comments:

Post a Comment